Friday, August 28, 2009

Departure

Hello, Family and Friends!

I look forward to sharing adventures with you in India, as well as hearing about your own. I would love to hear from you!

My flight leaves tomorrow evening from Newark around 8 p.m., arriving in Delhi around 8 p.m. on Sunday.

I will be in Jaipur with the School for International Training until mid-December. Each day we have Intensive Hindi, a Culture and Development Seminar, and a Field Studies Seminar. There is a month-long Independent Study Project at the end. But I know most of what I learn will come from life outside the classroom.

Namaste!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Sarah! So glad you arrived safely! Hope your bag did, too! Can't wait to hear about the trip, your new friends, your Indian family, your first impressions. Post photos! Many prayers are with you sweetheart!
    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete